Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chemkin setup can be found here; "P:\Office of Research\Research Computing\RC\Ansys\Ansys Fluids-Chemkin 18.0"
- Run setup.exe
- Select packages needed to be installed. If you only need Chemkin, you can just uncheck all and manually select Chemkin.
- Once installation is completed, you need to activate license as below;
- Start -> Program Files -> Ansys 18.0 -> Ansys Client Licensing
- Right click “Client Anslic Admin utility” and run as admin
- Click specify license server machine and select add server machine specifications
- Leave ports default and in host name enter “tamuq-license3”
- Again click on add server machine specification
- Leave first field same and now in second field FlexLm license port, change to 27011 and in host name enter rc-lics
- At the end you will have 2 license servers listed.
- To start Chemkin ( Start -> Program Files -> Ansys 18.0 -> Chemkin -> Chemkin 18.0 )