Jump to navigation Jump to search
- At-least 4GB of free space.
- Preferably multiple core system.
- At-least 8GB of memory.
- Restricted to TAMUQ Users only
Versions Available for TAMUQ users
- Navigate to "P:\Office of Research\Research Computing\RC\Mathematica\" and copy required version of Mathematica in your Desktop/Laptop computer
- Right‐click on the installer file and select "Run as administrator".
- Answer "Yes" in the User Account Control window when it asks whether you wish to allow this program to make changes to this computer.
- Click Next in the setup window that follows.
- Click Next again to accept the default, proposed installation location.
- Click Next to accept the default selection of components to be installed.
- Click Next to accept the default location for the program shortcuts.
- Click Install to initiate the actual product installation.
- Click Finish once the installation completes. (You may wish to un‐check the browser plugin option here to minimize bloat‐ware)
- Launch Mathematica from your Start menu.
- Once the program launches, if it asks you to activate the program, click the button at the bottom of the activation window that says "Other ways to activate", then select the option "Connect to a network license server", and finally enter the server name "rc‐lics" (without the quotes and type manually) and click the "Activate" button.