Jump to navigation Jump to search
The installation guide is available here
Installation process for Mac
- Setup files can be located at "P:\Office of Research\Research Computing\RC\PGI Compiler"
- Copy PGI Workstation setup (.dmg) from P:\Information Technology Services\Software\RC\PGI Compiler to your Mac
- Copy license.dat from P:\Information Technology Services\Software\RC\PGI Compiler\ to your Dekstop in Mac.
- Before installing, make sure you have installed XCode in your MAC. Xcode can be installed from Mac App Store.
- Start PGI Workstation setup. Installation process is simple, just follow the instructions with default options.
- Once installed, copy license.dat to /opt/pgi
- Navigate to /opt/pgi in finder and run PGI2015.terminal
- A terminal window will open in which you can compile your fortran codes.